Friday 7 March 2014

She Inside - First order of many (I hope)


I have visited the Sheinside website many times and have always been tempted to buy things but after reading many mixed reviews online, I have been put off. But, one day I spotted a couple of things that I really wanted so decided to take the plunge.
One thing that concerned me was import taxes and such, I was very relieved when it arrived and I had no charges to pay.
Next up was delivery times. I believe they are based in China. but I could be wrong. Either way, orders are being sent from abroad. While the website says delivery times can be from 5 to 15 days, many complained saying they took many weeks, I was pleasantly surprised when my parcel arrived yesterday, it would have been a week since I placed that order, which puts it at the lower end of their delivery estimate which was great.
The prices are pretty reasonable and from what I've seen so far, the quality is good. I have yet to try them on properly, but I am going out for a meal tonight, wearing 2 of the things I ordered, so this will test what they are like.

This is what was in the package,

The items don't show up clear enough so I will leave a direct link to the item on the sheinside website.

First up is a simple Black Elastic Waist Zipper Ruffle Skirt Click Here To Go To Website


To go with the skirt I picked a Black Long Sleeve Lace Skull Pattern Sweater Click Here 


And for the warmer months a White Ruffle Sleeve Vintage Floral Loose Dress Click Here

I'm really looking forward to trying them and seeing how the style and so on. Fingers crossed everything goes well, and I will be ordering from them again. Just a quick note, a lot of the items they sell seem to come in one size, of the three I ordered, only the sweater had a choice of sizes, so I'm not sure what the fit of the others is going to be like.





No comments:

Post a Comment