Friday 13 June 2014

June 2014 Birchbox

June 2014 Birchbox - Global Strikers.

As you can tell from the name, this is a football inspired box. 
The bag inside is Brazil's colours, which is a nice touch. All of the products are from countries that are playing in the world cup, such as America, Brazil, France, and Spain.


The Contents

Beauty Blender and Blender Cleanser Solid (£26)

The Balm Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Cream in Pie (£26 for Palette)

Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid (full size £38) and Naobay Body Radiance Lotion (Full size £14)

OPI Nail Lacquer - The Brazil Collection (full size £11.95)


I'm really impressed with this months box. The Beauty blender and solid are worth more than the cost of the box, so it was such good value for money. I'm looking forward to trying all of the items in this box and Im sure to get good use out of them. I've always wanted a beauty blender but couldn't justify spending on one so I'm so pleased to have had one now, and The Balm cheek and lip cream is beautiful, of the 6 colours, I go the one I think Id have picked if I could choose myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment