Thursday 22 May 2014

Mini New Look haul and outfit of the day


Couple of items I picked up in New Look today and how I plan to wear them.



I've been after a check/plaid shirt for a few weeks now but have never been able to find one that fits or in the right colour. When I popped into New Look today, I found one :D it was on the sale rack and was the only one left. There were a few different ones on the full price racks but I wasn't keen on them so I was so pleased to find this one, and it was only £10. Its slightly too thick to wear on very hot days, but those are very rare in the UK, especially in Wales so I know I will get lots of use out of it. On warmer days I wont need tights, but I plan to wear it similar to how I have below, but with a better matching, plain top underneath. I've got various denim shorts that I can style with it, and I'm loving my Rocket Dog Thunder boots at the moment and this shirt will go with them very well. 




The necklace is on a long small but chunky silver chain, with matching tassel on the bottom, and has gold details, there is a coin with a rose, broach with blue stone, a small heard and a square with clear stones. It is very casual and pretty, adding that extra bit of detail to an outfit. It was from new look and half price in the sale, making it a bargain at £2.25


No comments:

Post a Comment