Sunday 13 July 2014

May and June Favourites

May and June Favourites.

I didn't have many favourites in May so I decided to wait and combine it with June's, so here's the various things I've enjoyed over the last 2 months.

General
Sony Headphones MDR_ZX100W in white.- I'm always listening to music on my phone/iPod and I usually use the small earbuds that came with my iPhone 5, but after a couple of songs the started to feel quite uncomfortable, so I decided to try so headband style headphones, and the Sony ones I bought are brilliant. they were only £10 from Amazon and I think that's a bargain. The quality is good and I couldn't hear any room noise while wearing them.

Make-up/Skincare
The Body shop Vitamin E face cream, a lovely light weight, non greasy cream, just what I need in these warm months,
I've not been wearing any make-up recently, so I've not got any favourites in that department.

Movie.
The Hunger Games - Catching Fire. I know the film has been out for quite some times now, but I have only just got round to borrowing the DVD off my sister. I read the books before the first film was released to DVD so I know the storyline, but I'm always interested to see how the film compares to the book, and in this case they have done it justice. Great film, plenty of action, cant wait for Mockingjay later in the year

Books
The Arotas Trilogy - I'm on the second book now, Reckoning. It's a story of humans and Vampires, their struggles as they try to discover prophecies and how they are all connected.  It's hard to describe it without giving too much away if you haven't read the first book. If you love vampire/mythical books, then this a trilogy you should read.

Music
Lilly Allen - Sheezus. I'm loving this album right now, No matter what mood I am in, there is always something fiiting on there. here's plenty of up beat tracks, smooth ones and more of dance song, its my go to album whether I'm in the car, shower or just doing the housework. love it!

Food/Drink
Terry's Chocolate Orange - I'm not really a chocolate fan, but after seeing them reduced in my Local Tesco I had to get one. I only ever see them out at Christmas time or if they bring out special ones for certain occasions so its not the sort of thing Id think of looking for. Mmmm, want more now.....

Robinsons Squashed - these small concentrate squeezable drinks are so handy. Its getting quite warm now so its essential to drink plenty, but water alone is boring, so I always carry one of these with me. A quick squeeze to a bottle of water turns it into a yummy squash drink. Flavour and hydration, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment