Wednesday 15 October 2014

October Glossybox 2014 - Pop Art Collector's Edition

October Glossybox 2014 - Pop Art Collector's Edition




NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK
50ml Full size (£19.50)

A 24hr moisturising mask which hydrates and soothes the skin, instantly reducing discomfort or redness. Skin is left looking radiant and relaxed.

ÊTRE BELLE COSMETICS LIPLIFT PEEL
15ml full size (€12.95)

Get replenished and defined lips in an instant with this moisturising lip exfoliator. The gentle formula removes dead cells refining the skin’s surface for perfectly soft lips. 

SO SUSAN COSMETICS FLUTTER MASCARA
black - Full size (£14.95)

An intense carbon-black mascara formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible. 

CIATÉ LONDON PAINT POT
pp060 ditch the heels - full size (£9)

Enjoy a pop of colour with Ciaté’s stunningly beautiful and intensely pigmented Paint Pot. Part of a range currently boasting 88 head-turning and trend-setting shades.

YVES ROCHER FRANCE QUELQUES NOTES D’AMOUR
5ml sample size (£33 for 30ml)

This scent encapsulates the feeling of falling in love through fusing notes of damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli.

RIMMEL LONDON BB CREAM MATTE
light - 8ml sample size (£6.99 for 30ml)

This multitasking 9-in-1 skin perfecting makeup cream with a natural formula contains kaolin, witch hazel and salicylic acid for a flawless matte look.




I was looking forward to receiving this months box. The box alone is great, I love the design. I can see myself using most of the contents. I have had quite a few new mascaras lately, so I wont be able to try the So Susans cosmetics just yet.I love the colour of the Ciaté nail varnish, I have had one of theirs before but I wasn't keen on the colour so I'm really looking forward to trying this one out.

*Descriptions of products taken from  Glossybox.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment