Saturday 18 October 2014

Mini Superdrug haul - CoLab/Zoella Beauty

Mini Superdrug haul - CoLab and Zoella Beauty.

Just a quick post on a few items that I picked up from Superdrug recently.
I'm not very good at describing scents, so please excuse that.


I was in need of a new dry shampoo, I had been using a cheap one from a local poundstore, it help with oils but didn't have a nice scent and was useless for volume. Id heard of CoLab shampoos through Zoella on her vlogging channel MoreZoella, as she attended the launch of her friend 'A model Recommends' products. I hopped over the Superdrug website, and they are currently 1/3 off so I decided to get a couple to try, They are very reasonably priced (currently £2.32 for 200ml) so I picked up Rio and London. Rio has a very tropical scent, and London is a bit more classic, and I love them both. 



While I was there, I thought Id grab a couple of products from Zoellas new beauty range, Ive follwed Zoella on youtube for some time now, and its great seeing her do so well. 

I'm a sucker for a good candle, and I love Zoes taste, so thought Id check out her candle, Lets Glow. It is meant to have relaxing scents, with vanilla and floral tones. I currently have a few candles on the go, so I have not tried it yet, but I'm sure it will be next in line.




I also wanted to try Soak Opera. it is a bath soak and shower cream, which is handy as I cant always have baths so being able to use it as a shower cream is a big plus. it has a lovely floral scent.




All the items I bought, and more of the range are available in most Superdrug stores and online at superdrug.com.

1 comment:

  1. i really want to try the zoella candle! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/roger-gallet-lait-sorbet-body-lotion.html xx

    ReplyDelete