Monday 12 May 2014

May Birchbox - Harper's Bazaar


I've tried 2 beauty boxes so far, and my most recent is the Birchbox.
I love the design of this months box, and it will be used again once empty for sure.


The inside of the boxes always look great, with so informative pamflet, price card and a lovely drawstring bag to hold the products. They have got the presentation spot on. 





I have signed up for 6 months as it works out cheaper as you get a free box, and I also had a code to get a free Benafit Hoola bronzer, which I haven't received yet, hopefully it's being sent separate otherwise I'll have to get in contact with them. I'm not overly impressed with the contents of this months box, I'm sure to get use of the sample Benafit they're real mascara (full size value is £19.50), and the sample size Beauty Protector shampoo and conditioner (full size value £14 each). There is also a full size Soigné nail varnish in Persimmon which is a lovely bright orange colour (worth £11) I'm looking forward to trying the sample of Liz Earle Beauty Co cleanser, (fulle size value from £13.25) but I'll have to take care as I have very sensitive skin. There was also a small sample of Aromatherapy Associates bath and shower oil, which I will use but it's a bit too small to test properly, but then at £39 for a full size item, a small amount might got a long way.

First impressions of the look of the contents wasn't that great, but after looking at each item and reading about them and their values, the box has been worth it. 
You can get more information on the products and purchase the full size items on hyper website https://birchbox.co.uk/box/

Or if you wish to subscribe it is £10 plus p+p https://birchbox.co.uk/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment