Monday 12 May 2014

May/Spring Primark Haul

I haven't been shopping in some time, so when I went to Primark yesterday, I bought a lot.
2 big bags!

I actually put some bits back, which I slightly regret, but I didn't really need them. As you can see, I bought a lot, 22 items in total.

Two lovely smelling jar candles, bargain at £2 each.

 Plain grey came dress £3 and blue jumpsuit £5

Sport shorts £3, robot pjs £5

Black jeggins £7, white shorts £5


 Cat face cushion £4, battery novelty lights £3 

 Duck egg blue slightly sheer top £3, double layered floaty white top £6

Purple tee £2, Care Bears roll sleeve tee £6

Various tights £1- £2.50

Hand sanitiser 60p

I also got some new underwear, but you don't really need to see them do you. Although, they did have some very pretty bras which were only £2.50.

All of the bits I got are from their current range so should be in most Primark stores, but don't hold me to that. 












No comments:

Post a Comment