Thursday 22 May 2014

VicTsing Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker Review

I've wanted a radio for the shower for some time as I have been taking my iPod in there with me, which means wrapping it up to protect it from steam which results in poor sound quality. I was originally going to buy a simple waterproof radio but them I came across this product. At only £10 I thought it was a bargain. It arrived after about 10 days, which I was warned about on their shipping times. I charged it up which took approx an hour, it did say it could take up to 3 but maybe it is pre charged so didn't need the full charge. The instructions are in a small leaflet but being so simple, you don't need a big manual to set it up. Connecting it to my phone via Bluetooth took seconds and now automatically connect to it when I switch on Bluetooth on my phone. I has no issues with the sucker, it attached to the tile and stayed put, I did remove it to store afterwards so I can't say how long it would stay there if left in situe. Sound quality isn't amazing but perfectly good enough for in the shower. Overall, good item, easy to use and a good price.



I bought it from Amazon, but when I went to get the link, the price has gone up to £13 - £14 but they now have various colours available, I only had blue to choose from, but there is now, green, pink, blue, black and maybe others as it seems to change. The link to buy them is HERE

3 comments: