Saturday 16 November 2013

Another Lush haul - online purchase



I made my first purchase at Lush on Sunday, and I liked it so much I placed an order online. A write up of my visit to their store can be found HERE. It's a combined haul from that shopping trip. 
I didn't get any samples while I was in the store which I was disappointed about as there is so many products that's Id love to try but cant afford to buy them all. So I decided that when I make an order online I would request a few.
Their delivery times were rather impressive. I placed the order at about 2.30PM on Thursday and when I got home from work yesterday (Friday) my parcel was already there. It was all packaged well and there was a small black paper bag with the samples I requested.

As you can see, I purchased a few bits. They are as follows,

Fairy Tail scrub
Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar
The Hair Doctor Hair Treatment
Volcano Foot Mask
Sugar Scrub Shower Scrub

All are available on their website www.lush.co.uk

I hope to try all of the items over the next few weeks and I will write a review of them once I have tried them all. If there is a specific one anyone would like to know about, feel free to let me know and I can do a smaller review on it asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment