Thursday 7 November 2013

AX Paris parcel


I was just about to get ready to go out, and there was a knock at the door and it was the postman. I was so pleased to see he this bright pink parcel from AX Paris in his arms.





I just love getting parcels. It's part of the reason I shop online so much.

Here is the contents of the pink bag,



The yellow one is a lace kick out skater dress Click here to go to their website and the black one is a chiffon lace cut out skater dress Click here to see it on their website. Both come in various different colours, and I'm tempted to get the kick out dress in another colour. The black on feels slightly smaller than the yellow one, but It should be ok. I have some shoes to go with the black one but I need to go shoe shopping to find some to go with the yellow one.

No comments:

Post a Comment