Sunday 10 November 2013

Today's Haul and loosing my Lush Virginity

I've been shopping again, woohoo. The purpose of the trip was to get some Christmas gifts. which I did succeed in doing, but I did get a decent amount of things for me too, so I ended up with a few bags.


I received a Boots gift card for my birthday last week so we went there first, it was pretty busy and hot in there so I didn't get to look at much. I was hoping to get more than I did,  but as I didn't fancy fighting past everyone,I just got a few things.



The texture spray was part of a buy one get one half price and I was after a styling wax for my brother so I got this spray to make good use of the deal. I've never tried it before so I don't know how it will work with my hair. The nail varnishes are all by Barry M, they were also on an offer, which was 3 for 2. On the left is a Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Guava, and on the left is Matte Nail Paint in Vanilla, I picked these two as I try and pick colours which can be used all year round. Lastly at the top is just a clear all in one Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener.

Next I went to Primark. One of the bags in the pictures above contains gifts but I tucked them away so I didn't get a chance to take a picture, but they should be in my haul video if I ever manage to get it to upload. Some bits were from the sale racks and others are from the current range.


On the left are a few t-shirts, 2 are long one of which could actually be a dress its that long. The other 2 are shorter. In the middle are 7 pairs of tights in total. I want to try and wear some dresses and skirts this winter so tights are a must, and they are all different colours to liven the outfit up. Next to them is a peace belt. I actually thought it was a necklace as it was on the jewellery stand amongst the other necklaces, so that's how I'll wear it. There's a pair of red hot pants, not sure how I'll style them for autumn/winter, but at £2 I thought I may as well get them anyway. Below them is a white fluffy jumper, can't remember what what the actual feel of it is called.


These two items are my favourite things that I got from Primark, The jumper is really warm and cosy, and the 'necklace' adds that little bit of detail. doubt I'll ever wear it as a belt, so it will remain as a necklace to me.



Finally I went to Lush. I am no longer a Lush Virgin, YAY!
I've been on their website a few times lately and managed to hold off buying anything until I visited their store. I was a little bit disappointed as I wasn't able to get any free samples. There was a few products that I wanted to try but as I was getting a decent amount of bits anyway and couldn't afford to buy more. I was told they do offer samples but I guess on this occasion they didn't so I just picked up the bits I planned to buy. You can get all of these items on their website HERE.


The lady on the till was very friendly which is nice as some places they just throw things in the bag, so it was nice to get good service.


I got 5 things in the end, the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar wasn't on my to buy list but I thought I'd give it a go, but I may give it as a Christmas gift, I've not decided yet. I left it in the bag as it was very glittery and didn't want to get covered in it again. I originally went in to get the Popcorn Lip Scrub but the smell of the Bubblegum one was amazing so I got that instead. I'll have to make sure I don't eat it all instead of using it properly. I'm really looking forward to using all these products and hopefully I'll do a review on them soon.

I did film a video to show things better but it's corrupted somehow, so I may make a quick one again if I get time. I'll add it below if I manage to get it to work.

Youtube Haul Video - Sorry for the quality, I had to re-do it on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment