Saturday 9 November 2013

High Street Outfit Of The Day Primark/New Look

I was popping out the other day to do some errands and I decided to do and outfit of the day. I wasn't planning on seeing anybody so I didn't put too much effort into it, but I just wanted to give everyone an idea of how I put things together. My style varies depending on how I feel so it does change from day to day, so theres no theme as such.
My hair was a bit 'fluffy' that day and I'm wearing no make-up.





The jacket is a simple grey zip up hoodie from Primark which I got last year. The skinny jeans are also from Primark and should still be in store now, I believe they were £12. I picked up the t-shirt in New Look last week, it was reduced to £5 and was amongst their current range.



I got the scarf quite some time ago now, a few years at least, but it was from New Look. Its a large square scarf with a aztec style design, but I have folded it into a triangle to make more of a shoal style.


The trainers are wedge trainers from New Look which I got last year, I'm not sure if they still do them, but there are many of them about now.

Hope my casualness wasn't too scary for you all, and hopefully I will get some more OOTDs up soon depending on the weather. I was pretty lucky last Thursday as it was quite mild for Welsh weather.


2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I got the same trainers last year in size 5. I was just wondering if it was me or they're running a tad bit larger than the size they're supposed to be? Thanks for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) I'd probably say they were true to size. I'm a 4 or 5 depending on the shoe and the size 5 in these seem to fit ok, maybe a tad on the bigger side but that's normal for me in closed shoes.

      Delete