Thursday 7 November 2013

My Style

I'm hoping to get a few outfit choices made and some hauls etc, but before I did I just wanted to say a little bit about my style. The items I pick are based on my personal option and not necessarily because they are the height of fashion. I do buy new clothes rather often so technically I am buying the latest styles, but the way I put them together may not be the way other people would.

 I have my favourite items, and I try to look after them so they last me years, and I also buy pieces second hand as I don't have much money so I try to save where I can.

I'm all for people giving their opinion on my look, but I have vowed not to take bad comments to heart. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including me, so if anybody doesn't like what I pick, then that's up to them and it won't change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment